Needlework. Stitching fabric together, otherwise known as embroidery. From the time man first donned coverings for his body, there came an irresistible urge to distinguish himself from others. Whether worn for ornamental reasons or to define the pecking order between its members. Or to build a certain cohesiveness within a group, these adorned embellishments identified its members as different and/or special. This practice continues to this day.
The popularity of embroidery coincided with the development of the industrial revolution. Old manual farming gave way, in large part, to using machinery to automate processes. While machines improved getting the product to market faster. There was a loss in quality. Over time, a resurgence to return to the old style of hand-crafting. Luckily, this enjoyable tradition has been passed down to today’s embroidery.
Speed. Custom Designs. Affordable Prices. (Choose all three)
Custom made patches online is one of the leaders in this space. Combining the best of the old ways with today’s newest technology, customers can get tailor-made patches at an affordable price. Once you have an idea about what you want, shopping online should be your first start. The best websites will have an FAQ’s section to satisfy any questions you may have.
Here are: The 10 Things Most People Don’t Know About Custom Made Patches Online
1) One-stop shop. No need to contact different vendors for your demanding needs. Its core business is custom patches. You can get everything you need from a single source.
2) Durable, long-wearing patches. Feel comfortable knowing once you purchase a custom-made patch it will last as long as your article of clothing.
3) Affordable prices. The team of embroiders have many years of experience. Their expertise translates into fast delivery.
4) Your specification. Customization is their middle name. Whether you want something more traditional or a custom-made patch we at totalcustompatches can help you. Custom made patches online has a wide range of sizes, custom shapes, border types, thread colors and attachment methods to suit any demand.
5) Free delivery! When you order, it’s nice to know you can keep a few bucks in your pocket. After you place an order, you can expect delivery in 10 – 12 days. Nice!
6) Rush orders (no problem). You won’t be penalized for rush orders, like other sites. You will be happy to know rush orders are done at no extra charge. (Smile).
7) Experienced experts. In-house personnel has been operating computerized embroidery machines since 1987. Which means the staff is able to execute any design your creative mind can imagine.
8) Idea help. Need a creative partner to help you “visualize” your patch idea? They’ve got you covered. You will be happy to know our experienced staff is also creative problem-solvers. They’ve been there, solved that. The end result is a built-in best practices way to complete projects on time.
9) Always available. You place an order. Your order will be accepted. Processed. Every time. Period. That’s 24/7
10) 20 Years Experience. You can feel comfortable knowing we’re not some fly-by-night company. Total Custom Patches longevity has enabled it to attract an international clientele, further establishing and strengthening the credibility of our patches.
Total Custom Patches Online. A total custom patch solution provider!