Custom patches are a great way to show off your creativity, interests, accomplishments, and personality. There is no “standard” patch. Every patch is personalized for the individual with a variety of choices.
Here are five common types of custom patches that you can choose to showcase your own personality.
- Embroidered: Embroidered patches are the one of the most popular and traditional go to type of patch. They allow creativity with complete customization.
- Woven: Woven patches can be used in almost every way embroidered patches can but are woven onto a fabric using thinner thread via the weaving process, allowing detailed design.
- PVC: PVC is a threadless patch. It is made from rubber that is soft and flexible, allowing you to attach it to any area of fabric. It is also durable and can resist wear from outdoor elements, including rain, snow, and frequent direct sunlight. It can offer just as much detail and style as embroidered and woven patches. It is customizable with endless array of colors.
- Chenille: Chenille patches have artistic texture and style using variety of shapes, patterns and colors used that can mostly be found on sweaters and varsity jackets.
- Bullion: Bullion patches (also known as crest) are hand made artwork by a skilled artisan through the use of gold and silver threads – wire stitching that adds shine to any design. A good example of this type of patch is the one used as standard issue by the United States Marine Corps.
Choose the Custom Patch that is Right for You
Total Custom Patches can help you formulate the perfect custom patch. We will work with you to determine your needs, preferences, and budget for the ideal personalized experience. We make your needs our priority during every step of the way. Contact Total Custom Patches today to discuss your custom patch project.